January 23, 2013

Dreaming of a Garden

When we first got married we moved into this teeny tiny apartment, maaaybe 800 square feet. We lived there for a year and it was awful!  We were out of there so fast after our lease was up and found a gorgeous 2 bedroom apartment in the ideal area, close to shops & restaurants, and we really feel at home here. However, I have recently been longing to plant my own garden, which is a little crazy because I have no experience gardening! I have been looking for some smaller alternatives that I will be able to do in the apartment, and i'm leaning towards potted herbs and succulents. I created a new Pinterest board for all these new gardening ideas!  Check it out here!

Original links found here, here & here.
Original links found here, here & here.

I wanted to include these ideas also because they are amazing and hopefully somebody will be able to create a dreamy garden from them! I will have to wait a couple years, at least. 
via


No comments:

Post a Comment