October 9, 2013

Julep: October Box



I was so excited to see Octobers Julep box in my my mailbox the other day!  When it comes to Julep, I have been known to skip boxes.  I love painting my nail and have a huge, unnecessary stash of nail polish like every other woman buuuut I rarely paint my nails (gasp). I find it tedious and annoying.  You go through all the trouble of cuticle care and base coat, two color coats, top coat, well, its just tiring. However, I love finding new colors and have all the aspirations in the world to use them and sometimes that happens. Julep is so great in that not only do they send you new polish but they also include beauty extras and candy corn!  

In the October box I got two new nail polish colors (Winona & Anisa), a double sided eye liner that I have already used multiple times and loooove, small sharpener, and yummy candy corn. Julep knocked it out of the park with this box!

I would HIGHLY suggest signing up for Julep boxes!  They are a monthly subscription, much like Birchbox or Glossybox or any of the hundred other options circling around the web. If you are new to Julep, your first box is free with code FREEBOX. If you are wanting to sign up for Julep here is a link that you can use (I get referral points).  Do you subscribe to Julep?  Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment