Happy Weekend! Thank goodness right?!
I just wanted to share this super easy ( and adorable!) pin cushion! I recently got a new to me sewing machine and have LOVED pulling out all of my old sewing supplies out of storage. Unfortunately, my machine needs a little fixing before I can tackle my loooong to-sew list but this project doesn't require any sewing and gets your pins organized.
All you need is:
- Glue Gun
- Mason Jar or old jelly jar (which is what I used)
- Scrap of fabric
- Hot glue some of the stuffing to the lid of the jar. More fluff means bigger pin cushion, less obviously mean you will have a smaller cushion. I dont have a huge stash of pins so I used a small amount of fluff
- Cover stuffing with scrap of fabric. Its not necessary to glue the fabric but if you want, you can
- Trim excess fabric or glue to the bottom of the lid. It works either way.
- Fill jar with pins and add a few to the top for easy access