August 8, 2013

A Promotion

I have to take a minute and brag on Sky a bit.  In the Air Force, after reaching the rank of Senior Airman, to further make rank you must take and pass a test. Only a certain number of people (Air Force wide) will pass and therefore put on another stripe, making them a Staff Sergeant.  Sky tested way back in May and we recently got the results, he passed!  We are over the moon excited and I seriously couldn't be more proud.  This was his first time testing and he hit it out of the park! He should be able to put his stripe on around the first of the year! Yay!! 
We were out all last weekend celebrating and I think that was the first time in my life I enjoyed being DD.  This bunch of people are a riot!  I laughed my butt off and had so much fun celebrating Sky.
Congrats Sky!

No comments:

Post a Comment