August 30, 2013

5 on Friday

Happy Friday!! I am linking up for the first time for 5 on Friday to show you some of the things I am loving this week!


ONE
Its the weekend! More specifically, its Labor Day weekend which means Sky has 4 days off!  We are headed to the beach!!  I am so ready to relax and hear the waves crash.
TWO
I have decided to attend a craft fair with my mom in November! This will be my very first one and I cant quit thinking of ideas! Quilts, embroidery, hand cut confetti, chalkboards, the possibilities are endless!
THREE
Thinking of dying my hair a coppery red color. Like Lilly Collins in Mortal Instruments. Thoughts?
FOUR
We just rearranged our living room the other day and now there is a huge gap on one of the walls.  We are thinking of building this bookcase. Its the perfect mix of industrial and rustic, just my style!
FIVE
I am already thinking about Christmas!  Christmas is my ABSOLUTE favorite time of the year!  I love the magic that's in the air and the snow!  Well, we don't get much snow here but back home there is always so much snow!  These are the projects that I have already started working on to decorate.


No comments:

Post a Comment