June 5, 2013

{DIY} Food Passport

Well I crossed another project off my ever growing list! I found this super cute idea on Pinterest awhile ago, I think it was way down on the list!  
The general idea behind making a food passport is to find restaurants in your hometown that you would like to visit (or revisit), write them down in the book, and stamp them once you have been!  For me, its motivating to try new foods and venture outside my comfort zone. I love to eat but am extremely picky but I think that i'm ready to expand my food horizon, so to speak.
I picked up this adorable polka dot notebook at Target (of course), cut a piece of scrapbook paper I had on hand and got down to business researching yummy restaurants.  The longest part is the research!  Since we live in such a big city there were so many to choose from!  It made me realize how little different places we have been. 

I found most of inspiration from these sources. Here & here. 

If you make a food passport I would love to see it!  Link your posts in the comments!



No comments:

Post a Comment