March 19, 2013

St Patrick's Day

This year for St Patrick's Day we went to downtown Columbia for the St Pats Festival.  I alllmost didn't go, just because I knew it would be a bunch of guys Sky works with and I didn't want to a crasher. But I am so so glad I did! Let me tell you, it was nuts!  Full of college kids, people so drunk they couldn't even sit on the curb, and yummy food and beer! 
 I seriously enjoyed just hanging out and people watching.  There were a ton of band there some I knew, like Chevelle and Josh Thompson, but most I didn't. Towards the end of the night we ended up in the country bar which I loved!  I had to sweet talk most of the guys into going with me but in the end we all had a blast!  Dancing and singing and laughing at a blondie that would not leave us alone! 
So.Much.Fun

Also, Google Friend Connect is being removed so if that's how you are following along with Kieran Honeybee please follow somewhere else so you don't miss any updates! My favorite is Bloglovin, its so easy!  

Follow Along Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment