March 26, 2013

{Recipe} Crab Rangoons

I wanted to share this amazing and easy recipe for Crab Rangoons.  If you are anything like us, we could eat some type of Chinese/Thai food on the daily, so I was super excited to find something so easy and quick that I could make at home. Enjoy!

Ingredients

 Original recipe

The ingredient list for these is super short, which I LOVE!  Big bang for your buck with there babies.
3 oz cream cheese
Half packet imitation crab meat
1/2 tsp of onion powder
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
Packet of Wonton Wrappers ( I only used half)

Step 1: Mix together all ingredients
Step 2: Begin filling your wonton wrapper. I only used about a teaspoon of filling per wrapper. This was PLENTY and I didn't want any overflowing. After adding the filling, using water or egg whites, wet the edges of the wrappers and pinch closed. 
Step 3: Fry up those babies!
Step 4: Let them drain on some paper towel and cool before serving.
Oh my goodness these are good!  I wont disclose how many I ate but I will say they sure didn't last long!  
Yum!

Follow Along!




6 comments:

  1. Oooh! I want to make some of those but with Cream Cheese!!! Looks relish!

    glad I stopped by!

    xoxo
    Andie's Traveling Pants

    ReplyDelete
  2. i LOVE you for posting this.
    These things are so amazing I dream about them.
    (sad I know)

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look amazing! I can't believe how easy those sound! Have to save for the future :)

    www.corporategirlstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! Sounds delish. Will definitely have to try this out!
    xL

    Win a $300 Shopping Spree!

    ReplyDelete