December 10, 2012

Oh Christmas Tree


Oh Christmas Tree


We finally got a tree!  I am so stinkin excited!  We went to pick one up the day after Thanksgiving but by the time we got to the lot they were all gone! Since then we have been on the hunt for the perfect tree, short and fat with strong branches and healthy needles!  (i'm not picky at all baha) Well surprisingly, we found our tree at Kroger!  Went to get some dinner and got a Christmas tree instead!

Emmett was not sure at all!  Lots of parking and jumping around. It was HILARIOUS!  He eventually came around and now he just stands and stares which is precious.  um and there might be some nibbling on branches : )




This is our first Christmas tree together! Last year we decided not to spend the money since we were going to be gone for Christmas but it was so sad!  Living in the south, we don't get much of a winter so when Christmas rolls around we have to make up for warm weather with no snow!  I think I could leave this beauty up all year!

I am linking up with Ginny at Chasing Sunshine to show off my beautiful tree!


5 comments:

  1. Yay for your a Christmas tree! It looks so great! Thanks so much for linking up sweet girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your dog is wayy cute!! i love your tree! much better than mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm stopping by from the great CHristmas Tree Linky!! I love your blog. I am a new follower!!! HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!! Your tree, decorations and POOCH look beautiful. I'm Hanna and you can find me over at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com

    xoxoxo Hanna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luv your pics especially mr emmet!!! adorable from Barb

    ReplyDelete