December 14, 2012

It's the Little Things

Sometimes, in life, we forget to stop and appreciate the little things in life that make us happy, even if they seem a bit trivial. Today I am linking up with Lindsey at Hello Hue for my first ever link up! I have been following along with Lindsey's blog for a couple months so I am super excited!

I just got a ton of my Instagram (@karakieran) pictures printed out the other day and decided they would be the perfect wall art for a cozy reading nook.  Now to find a big comfy chair!

My recent Birchbox came today and oh my it may be one of my favorites!  It was full of skin quenching goodness, just in the nick of time!

This picture seems a bit bland now that Ive added it in here but I am going to leave it.  Simply because as I was driving to watch some of the cutest babies I have ever met, I came around a bend and saw this. Beautiful blue sky, warm weather and trees with leaves and I smiled. It might be the first time in a long time that I have felt happy and content living in SC, and that, in itself, is remarkable.


If you would like to follow along and link in with that little things that are making you happy, the linky party can be found here.

Hello Hue Little Things

1 comment:

  1. Love your instagram wall. I've been wanting to do a heart in our bedroom, but haven't taken the time yet. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete