February 10, 2014

{Baby Kieran} Thank you! + 13 Weeks


How far along: 13 Weeks
Gender: Still a mystery.  EVERYONE says girl though
Weight gain: At my 12 week appt I had actually lost 10 lbs.  Hopefully by the next appt I will have gained some back
Maternity clothes: Not yet.  I have thrifted a couple pieces but they are still too big.  I did buy a Blanqi though, and it has been WONDERFUL!
Symptoms: Oh boy.
- I have been so so sick!  I started throwing up promptly at 6 weeks and that never went away. I was throwing up about 7-8 times a day, finally threw in the towel and started Zofran.  It was a lifesaver, however I still have days where I am really sick.
-Sciatic nerve pain & hip pain started a few weeks ago.  I have alot of hip issues so this wasnt surprising, so I went and got myself a membership to Massage Envy and am looking forward to monthly massages. (spoiled!)
-Heightened sense of smell, headaches, fatigue...pretty much all of the first trimester symptoms.
Belly button in or out: In.  I doubt that it will ever poke out, its so deep.
Sleep: eh.  some nights I sleep good, others I toss and turn and am awake at all hours.
Miss anything: Liking food.  Having energy. Beer.
Movement: Not yet but looking forward to them!
Cravings: Clementines. Grilled cheese. All things sweet.
Queasy or sick: yes yes yes.  
Looking forward to: Next appt on the 18th.  Our anniversary. Planning a babymoon.


I also wanted to say THANK YOU!!  We have gotten so many well wishes and congratulations for this baby on here and on Instagram, they mean so much!  We had a hard road getting here so this baby is all of our hopes and dreams coming true.

No comments:

Post a Comment