May 17, 2013

Influenster #springvoxbox

I was lucky enough to be chosen to participate in Influensters Spring VoxBox review! I am a recent member of Influenster but have loved it so much I quickly worked my way up to some pretty awesome badges!

"Influenster is a free -to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products."


To be chosen to review a VoxBox you have to fill out surveys and such to make sure you are qualified and if you qualify you are sent a themed box filled with amazing goodies for you to review and keep!


"It's a reward you might get for being a great Influenster. Too vague? OK fine, it's a box filled to the brim with the hottest products that interest you. Paying attention now?
Here's how it works: Influensters are selected for FREE themed product shipments based on the Expert Badges they have unlocked and based on individual demographics. This ensures members receive products that match their interests.
Members with high scores -- within the specific badge we are targeting at the time -- are prioritized, which is all the more reason to get your Influenster and Expert Badge scores high."

This months box was Spring Fever themed, perfect!  I received my box a couple days ago and am so excited to show you what was inside!
First, I got this incredibly delicious TastyKake peanut butter chocolate cake.  DELISH! It didnt last long!
ImPress press on manicure, I have to say that I am not usually an big fan of fake nails but these were just SO convenient!  They are extremely sticky on the back so they have lasted for 3 days so far! I do wish they weren't hot pink but only because hot pink is not my style.

Secret Outlast Gel Deodorant Anti Perspirant, LOVE.  I have always been a big fan of Secret but have only ever used the powder kind. While the gel was a bit of an adjustment, now I love it!  It smells a little bit like hand sanitizer but it doesn't bother me too much.
This was the item I was most excited to see but also, once I used it, the item I liked least.  I wanted to like this SO BAD.  I love the idea of a texturing powder because my hair is in desperate need of lift and texture bit all it did was make my hair feel heavy and dirty.
Lastly was this NYC Glossy Lip Balm. I received the color Big Apple Red.  This gloss is amazing! Smooth with a subtle red color. Easily my favorite product I received.

*I received all of these products complimentary for testing purposes from Influenster. All opinions are my own.


I am also being featured on Danielles blog Taking Notes Coast to Coast, you should go check it out!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment