November 1, 2012

A few things...

I have spent the entire day running around town and I am exhausted!  This time of the year is crazy busy for us, so many places to be!  Tomorrow we are hopping a jet plane straight to Portland Oregon!!  woohoo!  I am in LOVE with Oregon and hope someday that we can move there for good!

On another note... a Whole Foods just opened, and I made a little visit today.  My first time in a Whole Foods, what the what?!!  I feel like I've been living under a rock!  This place is amazing and I don't think I will be able to look at grocery stores the same!



On another, completely random note, I just discovered the awesomness that is Firmoo!  Seriously, go check it out. I got the cutest pair of hipster glasses for free!!  Ok ok, I did have to pay shipping, but still way worth it!


Well, I am off to go pack by bags!  Yay for Portland!


No comments:

Post a Comment